We are open for all clients. You can make an order from any country:
- If your bank doesn’t have restrictions for making payment to Russian account.
- You can choose any suitable logistics company in your country, which can pick up an order in Russia and make custom clearance.
Almost all products are in stock in our warehouse near Moscow.
Payments are accepted in dollars to the current account in Raiffeisen Bank.
The order is collected within 3 days from the date of payment receipt.
There is no minimum order for international shipments.
After arranging the shipping, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage to items once they have left our warehouse. We strongly suggest insurance is taken out with the shipping agents for all items on the delivery.
We carry out all export operations with goods and documents for our clients officially in accordance with the current legislation:
- We prepare a complete package of commercial and transport documents that are sent together with the cargo from our warehouse to the recipient in another country;
- We check HS codes for export restrictions/ sanctions;
- Before shipment, we send the documents to the customs authorities;
- We issue an export declaration for the successful transportation of goods through border checkpoints.
To order, you just need to send us a project or specification with the selected products via mail or WhatsApp. Our managers will promptly answer your questions, help you place an order and give recommendations.